We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return of any full priced or sale item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 30 days of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe;
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached;
- Swimwear and Intimates – underwear and swimwear bottoms are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons. If you wish to return any other swimwear or intimate items, the tags must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if the item shows signs of wear;
- Shoes – please try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn generally. We will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches. If you received a shoe box, this must also be returned with the shoes in original condition;
- Sale Items - are only eligible for a store credit. This excludes full-priced items purchased with a coupon code, which are covered under our general returns policy;
- Gift Vouchers – Gift Vouchers may not be returned and are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
To return an item, you will require a Return Authorisation Number. To get a RA#, please complete our Returns Request here.
You will receive your Return Authorisation Number within two business days, and will also provide you with the address to send your return to.
- Your Return Authorisation Number must be clearly marked on the front of your returned parcel. If our warehouse cannot identify this number on the outside of your parcel it may be returned to you.
- Your Return Authorisation Number will be attached in our response to your request.
- For a refund, your return must be in original condition with their tags attached.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund, or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. Siren & Muse is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please contact us at email@example.com and attach a photo of the fault. If your item is faulty we will replace the item if the stock is available or give you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back.
If you have received an item you did not order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you.
You will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed.
Please note: Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, international returns cannot be accepted where the value of the items being returned in one shipment is over $1000. Please ship the items separately as we are not responsible to pay duties to receive the goods. If there is a charge it may be deducted from your final refund.
Upon receipt of the items, they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. If you paid with a gift card, you will be refunded to that same gift card and will be able to re-use the original unique code towards your next purchase.
We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are received but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive email notification of the status of your refund once finalised. We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. We are not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
- If you paid import duties or taxes on an item that you have returned and would like a Credit Invoice to provide to your customs office please contact us.
Due to the limited nature of our pieces, we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, we recommend purchasing the new item and following the returns process for a refund or store credit.
Need some extra sizing help? Check out our size charts to determine the size and fit of any item. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands, we recommend you use our chart as a general guide. If you have a specific question on sizing, please email us email@example.com and we'll help! Please note: sizes listed are Australian unless otherwise noted.
|AU / NZ||6||8||10||12||8 - 10||10 - 12|
|USA||2||4||6||8||4 - 6||6 - 8|
|UK||6||8||10||12||8 - 10||10 - 12|
|JAPAN||7||9||11||12||9 - 11||11 - 13|
|FRANCE||34||36||38||40||36 - 38||38 - 40|
|SWEDEN||32||34||36||38||34 - 36||36 - 38|
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Be sure to measure over your shoulder blades.
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Stand with your heels together, keeping the tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the highest point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
|AU / US||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|